The Collection Prosecco Extra Dry Rose Millesimato 2020 750Ml

The Collection Prosecco Extra Dry Rose Millesimato 2020 750Ml

The Collection Prosecco Extra Dry Rose Millesimato 2020 750Ml

Regular price $20.99
  • Expertly Packaged
  • Authenticity Guaranteed
  • Secure payments
Shipping calculated at checkout.

'The Collection combines some of the best of carefully harvested grapes and perfectly balanced wines, bringing together a delicate compilation of pure winemaking artistry. Made from 90% Glera grapes, which are grown on southern facing slopes with excellent drainage, produce exceptionally flavorful and juicy grapes. The remaining 10% is made from Pinot Noir grapes, the only red grape allowed in Prosecco D.O.C., which enhances the wine and creates the beautiful pink shade of this crisp and refreshing Prosecco Rosé. The Collection is blossoming with fine bubbles and delicate notes of ripe red berries and rose petals. vibrant yet balanced, with elegant acidity and boasts a crisp, refreshing finish. With delightful notes of ripe red berries, peach, and rose petals. Fine bubbles and balanced acidity allow this Prosecco Rosé to pair perfectly with fried calamari or your favorite cheese and salami platter. View More

A. The Product images shown are for illustration pourpose only and may not be an exact representation of the products. All bottles are 750ml unless otherwise specified. Wine vintage may also differ from image

B. By placing this item in your cart, you acknowledge that you are 21 years or older. A valid government issued ID (i.e. a valid driver's license, passport, or US Military ID) will be checked at the time of delivery to verify your age. If you do not provide a valid ID, we will not be able to deliver your order.

C. Globuzz Shipping Insurance must be purchased at time of checkout in order to cover lost, stolen or damaged shipments. 

D. Processing Time: Please expect 3-5 business days to process your order, PLUS THE COURIER SHIPPING TIME

E. Spillage, minor damage and/or cosmetic defects are all possible to occur during transit. Globuzz does not take responsibility for minor damage. 

F. Globuzz is not responsible for any lost shipments, including but not limited to packages lost because of hold requests or delivery rescheduling. 

G. If the package is returned due to failed delivery, a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. Shipping costs will not be refunded. 

H. If the package is returned to Globuzz damaged because of failed delivery attempts or refusal of delivery, you are responsible for the full cost of the order. 

I. The customer is solely responsible for the shipment of alcohol and must abide by their local and state laws. 

J. Globuzz does not ship to P.O. boxes under any circumstances.

 Please view our full shipping policy here.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.